FGL Road Test Safety Protocols
Road Tests at Fresh Green Light will begin again the week of June 23rd.
The DMV has issued the following guidelines that must be followed in order to test at Fresh Green Light.
- All students must complete and sign a COVID-19 Symptoms Question Form and submit it to Fresh Green Light the morning of the test to be included with their DMV paperwork.
- Click here to view and download the form.
- Any student that indicates a positive answer to any question on the screening form will not be allowed to test.
- All students must wear an N95, KN95 or equivalent face mask throughout the test. If the students don’t one of these masks, Fresh Green Light will supply one for the test. NO OTHER TYPE of masks are allowed at this time.
- All students must wear protective gloves throughout the test. Fresh Green Light will provide gloves to each students.
- Gloves and Face Masks must be disposed of immediately following the Road Test by the student. Fresh Green Light will provide trash containers for disposal.
- Fresh Green Light personnel will clean both interior and exterior surfaces with an antibacterial/disinfectant wipe between each student’s Road Test.
When at Fresh Green Light for your Road Test, please follow these guidelines:
- You must wear a face mask at all time when you’re in our facility.
- Maintain social distancing at all times while waiting to speak to our Road Test Coordinator.
- We’d prefer you wait in your vehicle for your test and will call/text you when it’s time for you to prepare.
- If you choose to wait in our facility, please maintain social distancing.
- No food or drink is allowed in Fresh Green Light facilities at this time.
Latest Road Test Updates From FGL
Here are the latest updates from Fresh Green Light about Road Tests:
- Wednesday, June 17th – CLICK HERE to read details.