We want to ensure everyone’s experience is enjoyable and safe. For that reason, we ask that our staff, instructors and students treat one another with respect and follow these guidelines at all times when they are driving:
- Never bring food or beverages into the car.
- No passengers allowed.
- Wear shoes that are appropriate and safe for driving (no flip flops, platform or high heels)
- Turn off and put away all phones, ipods or any other electronic devices
- Always wear a seatbelt
- Obey all traffic laws, signs and signals
- Never drive at a speed that is unsafe for the conditions or unsafe for other people
- Never drive when impaired by alcohol, drugs or sleep deprivation.
- Show a healthy concern for other drivers and the environment
- Follow the Fresh Green Light Instructor’s driving requests at all times.
We reserve the right to remove a student from a lesson or a program if their behavior is not in keeping with our Code of Conduct