What position are you interested in?
Are you certified in NY State?
Why do you think you would be a good fit for Fresh Green Light?
Are you a great teacher?
Do you enjoy working with teenagers? Would you like to be
paid well for making a difference in a young person's life?
If you have experience and a genuine passion for helping teenagers become responsible adults, then Fresh Green Light may be the place for you.
- A great compensation package
- A fleet of 2010 hybrid vehicles equipped with leather interiors and in-car video cameras
- In-depth training on our curriculum
- A secure Internet portal for checking schedules and communicating with staff, students, and parents
- HP Netbook for recording feedback for students and parents
- A bright and airy training facility in the heart of Rye
- A great community of teenagers and parents
- A respectful, caring and fun culture
If this sounds like a good fit and you can answer "yes" to all of the following, we'd love to hear from you:
- Are you 21 years of age or older?
- Do you have experience working with young people?
- Would others describe you as friendly, caring and optimistic?
- Are you internet-savvy? (Do you know what Facebook is?)
- Are you able to work nights and/or week-ends?
- Would a background check, DMV check and drug test all come back squeaky clean?
If you're all of the above and more, please share some information about yourself.
444 E. Putnam Ave.
Cos Cob, CT 06807
275 Purchase St.
Rye, NY 10580