Are you a great teacher?
Do you enjoy working with teenagers? Would you like to be
paid well for making a difference in a young person's life?
If you have experience and a genuine passion for helping teenagers become responsible adults, then Fresh Green Light may be the place for you.
- A great compensation package
- A fleet of 2010 hybrid vehicles equipped with leather interiors and in-car video cameras
- In-depth training on our curriculum
- A secure Internet portal for checking schedules and communicating with staff, students, and parents
- HP Netbook for recording feedback for students and parents
- A bright and airy training facility in the heart of Rye
- A great community of teenagers and parents
- A respectful, caring and fun culture
If this sounds like a good fit and you can answer "yes" to all of the following, we'd love to hear from you:
- Are you 21 years of age or older?
- Do you have experience working with young people?
- Would others describe you as friendly, caring and optimistic?
- Are you internet-savvy? (Do you know what Facebook is?)
- Are you able to work nights and/or week-ends?
- Would a background check, DMV check and drug test all come back squeaky clean?
444 E. Putnam Ave.
Cos Cob, CT 06807
275 Purchase St.
Rye, NY 10580